A lightweight, oil-free, and modestly foaming cleanser helps to clear blemishes and prevent acne. This medicated cleanser is formulated with an optimum concentration of Salicylic Acid is able to diffuse the skin's outer layer and goes deep down to the pores. Effective to remove excess oil, dead skin & dirt. Rinses without a residue, leaving skin fresh, clean, and smooth.
It's good for whom?
- Normal skin
- Normal - oily skin
- Combination skin
- Oily skin
- Acne & breakouts
- Enlarged pores
- Whiteheads & blackheads
How it can help you?
- Deep cleansing
How does it work?
- Gentle and deep cleansing to unclog the pores from impurities
- Exfoliate dead skin cells for better looking skin texture
- 1.5% Salicylic Acid: An oil-soluble acid that is able to unclog pores and exfoliate your skin for refined-looking pores. Also known as BHA.
- 0.1 %Lactic Acid: An AHA that has larger molecules compared to glycolic acid. It can exfoliate, unclog pores, and brighten your skin.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Dea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
How to use it?
- STEP 1: Dispense 2-3 pea size of cleanser.
- STEP 2: Massage gently over wet skin, avoiding eye area.
- STEP 3: Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Use morning and/or night. If dryness and peeling occur, reduce usage. Once blemishes are cleared, continue the usage as preventive care.
- Kindly do a skin patch test 24 - 48 hours before use.
- This product has an AHA that can increase the susceptibility to UV rays. Thus, use sunscreen on daily basis.
- Be careful if you want to use this with other products that contain AHA/BHA.
KKM NOT: NOT200606885K
Very Pleased with the sun shield…not sticky…absorb very fast into skin…very comfortable wearing it & feels very light on skin.