It's good for whom?
- Normal skin
- Normal - oily skin
- Combination skin
- Oily skin
- Acne & breakouts
- Enlarged pores
- Whiteheads & backheads
How it can help you?
How does it work?
- Control skin oil/sebum
- Control acne and skin congestion
- Reduce enlarged pores
- Restore skin barrier and moisture.
- 5% Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin b3 or nicotinamide, that has soothing and healing properties. It helps to increase the production of ceramide.
- 0.7% Glycolic Acid: Smallest Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), derived from sugarcane that helps to remove dead skin cells, improve skin texture, and brighten up skin.
- 0.3% Salicylic Acid: An oil-soluble acid that is able to unclog pores and exfoliate your skin for refined-looking pores. Also known as BHA.
Aqua, Glycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hydrocotyle Asiatica (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Chinese Skullcap) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lactobacillus/Pear Juice Ferment Filtrate, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Glycine Soja Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Acacia Senegal Gum, Carbomer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, O-Cymen-5-ol & Ethylhexylglycerin.
How to use it?
- STEP 1: Apply after cleansing and toning.
- STEP 2: Apply to the whole face using the dropper.
- STEP 3: Gently dab until fully absorbed.
Pro Tips: Use both morning and night before moisturizer.
- Kindly do a skin patch test 24 - 48 hours before use.
- This product has an AHA that can increase the susceptibility to UV rays. Thus, use sunscreen on daily basis.
- Be careful if you want to use this with other products that contain AHA/BHA.
KKM NOT: NOT210304613K