Enriched with a unique blend of Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF), squalane, hyaluronic acid, and jojoba oil formulates an innovative Triple Action System: humectants, emollients, and occludents. These ingredients collectively reduce transepidermal water loss (TWL), relief dry skin, and soothe irritated skin. Specially formulate together with ceramide, free fatty acids and cholesterol work in synergy to reinforce optimal skin barrier function. The texture is light-weight, easy-to-glide, and comfortable keeping the long-lasting skin hydration, soft and supple. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive and eczema-prone skin, this moisturiser is gentle for daily use.
It's good for whom?
- All skin types, including sensitive and eczema-prone skin
How it can help you?
How does it work?
- Moisturises and improves the skin barrier function with Triple Action System (combination of 3 main components of a good moisturiser - humectants, emollients, occlusive)
- Restoring the skin barrier with natural skin components (cholestrol & free-fatty acids)
- Humectants: Natural Moisturising Factors (NMF) & Hyaluronic Acid
- Emollients: Squalane & Ceramides
- Occlusives: Jojoba Oil & Shea Butter
- Free Fatty Acids & Cholesterol
Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cholesterol, Ceramide NP, Trehalose, Sodium PCA, Urea, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyquaternium-51, Hyaluronic Acid, Triacetin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin
How to use it?
- STEP 1: Use after cleansing or toning.
- STEP 2: Apply liberally as often as needed. Best to use on damp skin (within 3 mins after facial wash).
- STEP 3: Continue with sunscreen during the day.
Pro Tips: Best to use on damp skin within 3 mins after facial wash.
- Kindly do a skin patch test 24 - 48 hours before use.
KKM NOTKKM NOT: NOT200900248K
it is soo niceee