A face cleanser that can be used to cleanse your skin to break down makeup, dirt, SPF, sweat, excess oils, and other impurities on the skin. The cleansing balm is typically in buttery & creamy form, which melts into an oil and emulsifies into a milky form once we add water.
It's good for whom?
- Normal to dry skin
- Combination skin
- Dehydrated and dry skin
- Clogges pores
How it can help you?
How does it work?
- Melt your make-up with ease and cleanse your face as the first cleanser on your double cleansing routine.
- Honey Extract
- Papaya Enzyme
- Sweet Cherry
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil
Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil & Papain
How to use it?
- STEP 1: Use it as your first cleanser.
- STEP 2: With clean and dry hands scoop out a generous amount of cleansing
- STEP 3: Gently massage for 30-60 seconds or until your make-up is fully dissolved.
- STEP 3: Then use water to emulsify the cleansing balm (milky appearance)
- STEP 4: Wash completely with water and continue with your second cleanser.
- Recommended second cleanser: Alluskin Purifying Cleanser.
- Do a patch test on the skin before applying it all over the face. Avoid the product going into the eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
KKM NOT: NOT220109887K