Experience the whole professional waxing salon at your doorstep. Our IWP DP offers the best value for your money, the privacy of waxing your body parts and the convenience to do it at your own time. Owning IWP DP means you're in total control of your waxing experience. It comes with a limited edition of PSD Warming Tumbler and Adjustable Waxing Mirror.
It's good for whom?
- Acne-prone skin
- Sensitive skin
- Delicate skin
- Body acne
There will be 4 items in this set. Below are the items you will find in IWP DELUXE PLUS PINK HONEY (Acne-prone skin):
- 1x Pigmented Sugar Dough (PSD) - a tube of firm sugaring paste + waxing tools pack.
- 1x Skin Smoothie Black Bee Honey Ferment
- 1x PSD Warming Tumbler (Pink/Purple)
- 1x Adjustable Waxing Mirror
How can it help you?
How does warm PSD help you?
- It helps to alleviate pain and discomforts related to hair removal
- It is much more suitable for people with sensitive skin, or acne-prone to redness, irritation and ingrown hair
- It is beginner-friendly and suitable for users with low pain tolerance
- It grips better on stubborn and coarse hair than cold wax, and it works great on the shortest hair (3mm long)
Key functions of Skin Smoothie Black Bee Honey Ferment:
How does it work?
- Helps to refine skin surface while ensuring no over-stripped or skin's dehydration
- Helps to cleanse skin while supporting a healthy cell turnover rate
- Helps to reveal a smoother and glowing complexion
- Sugar, Water, Citric Acid, Color Pigment (Titanium Dioxide and Mica)
Skin Smoothie Black Bee Honey Ferment Ingredients
- Black bee honey ferment: Regulates sebum production, restores skin's natural microflora and faster skin barrier recovery
- Anti-blemish cocktail sugar exfoliant: A blend of 9 powerful remedies for anti-bacterial action to soothe & clear troubled skin
- 1% AHA & BHA complex: AHA & BHA are known to have effective exfoliating power to smoothen skin texture and brighten it at the same time.
Glycerin: A humectant that has the ability to draw water into the outer layer of skin by forming a protective layer to prevent moisture loss.
- Shea butter: An emollient with high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins to moisturise and soften the skin.
Aqua, Sucrose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cellulose Acetate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ceteareth-20, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Zymomonas Ferment Extract, Honey Extract, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Gluconic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Triethylene Glycol, Lactose, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose, Jojoba Esters, CI 77491, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Fragrance, Oenothera Blennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Algae Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract.
How to use it?
- STEP 1: Exfoliate your skin a day before your sugar date using our Exfoliating Body Cleanser.
- STEP 2: On dry & clean skin, apply preheated sugar thinly in the direction of hair growth. Place waxing strip on the application area, rub for 1 to 2 seconds and quickly pull off the strip against the direction of hair growth.
- STEP 3: Clean your skin with wet wipes/towels. Seal your freshly waxed skin with lotion or oil to soothe the skin.
- Keep in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Kindly do a skin patch test 24 - 48 hours before use.
- Skin Smoothie has AHAs that can increase the susceptibility to UV rays. Thus, use sunscreen on daily basis.
- Be careful if you want to use Skin Smoothie with other products that contain AHA/BHA.
- Do not apply retinol on your skin prior to the waxing date.
KKM NOT: NOT201006737K