This soothing cleansing oil effectively cleanses the skin of make-up, sebum, dirt from the pores with its ultra-light texture and is easily emulsifies when it is in contact with water leaving no oily residue.
It's good for whom?
- Combination to Oily Skin
- Reduce redness
- Congested pores
- Uneven skin tone
How it can help you?
- First cleanser in a double-cleansing routine
How does it work?
- Cleanses the skin of make-up, sebum, dirt from the pores with its ultra-light texture and is easily emulsifies when it is in contact with water leaving no oily residue.
- Blue Tansy Oil: It has the ability to calm irritated skin, may reduce redness and also have been reported to help clear congested pores thus improving troubled skin.
- Sugarcane Squalane: It has the ability to mimics the skin's natural oil composition, has anti-oxidant properties and moisturise with its excellent emollient characteristics leading to a more vibrant and healthier skin.
- Grape Seed Oil : This oil contains a powerful antioxidant ingredient called proanthocyanidin that may even out the skin tone, help prevent sun damage and can make the skin softer.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: This oil is rich in polyphenols and anthocynines which may help with inflammation, contains vitamin A and C which may slows down the aging process by inhibit the creation of MMP-1 and moisturises the skin.
Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Squalane, Laureate-4, Vitas Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosa Canine Seed Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Oil, Salvia Sclera (Clary Sage) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 42090
How to use it?
- STEP 1: Take 3-4 pumps of the cleansing oil onto the palms of your hands.
- STEP 2: Gently smooth over dry skin and massage thoroughly to break down any make-up, sweat or debris on the skin.
- STEP 3: Add a small amount of water and massage again to emulsify the cleansing oil. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- STEP 4: Continue with your next routine.
- Do a patch test on the skin before applying it all over the face. Avoid the product going into the eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
KKM NOT: NOT210406694K