Porefining Salicylic Acid Clay Mask (PSACM) is a purifying mask formulated to remove impurities from your clogged pores. Packed with 1% salicylic acid, this clay mask is meant for acne-prone skin or those who struggle with active acne. Also powered with lemon oil, glutathione, and vitamin E to offer anti-oxidant properties. Your skin will appear brighter after using this clay mask.
It's good for whom?
- Gentle on dry and acne-prone skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Acne & breakouts
- Irritated skin
- Flaky skin
How it can help you?
- Acne care
- Pore care
How does it work?
- Helps to get rid of acne and tiny bumps by clogging your pores
- Helps to balance oil production without drying your skin
- Helps to fade your acne scars by brightening your skin with the help of glutathione
- 1% Salicylic acid: An oil-soluble acid that is able to unclog pores and exfoliate your skin for refined-looking pores. Also known as BHA.
- Vitamin E: A fat-soluble antioxidant that’s synthesized by plants. Acts as a free-radical scavenger, thus protecting problems caused by solar radiation.
- 1% Glutathione:
- Powerful anti-oxidant ingredient that consists of cysteine, glycine, and glutamate. It provides a skin brightener effect while improving skin texture and elasticity.
- Lemon peel oil: Rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C that can help to reduce dark spots and inflammation.
Aqua, Kaolin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Peel Oil, Glutathione, Allantoin, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
How to use it?
- STEP 1: Scoop about 1 gram or 1 marble size using a spatula.
- STEP 2: Apply all over your face or blemish area and wait for 5 - 10 minutes.
- STEP 3: Gently wash your face with lukewarm water.
- STEP 4: Pat dry and continue with your next routine.
- Use nourishing essence or serum before and after using this clay mask for a better result.
- If you're new to this clay mask, kindly use it for only 5 minutes at a time.
- Apply as a spot treatment and leave it for 20 minutes or overnight on active acne.
- Kindly do a skin patch test 24 - 48 hours before use.
- Be careful if you want to use this product with other products that contain AHA/BHA.
- Alluskin Porefining Salicylic Acid Clay Mask has Lemon Peel Oil. Be careful if you have very sensitive skin.
KKM NOT: NOT210705310K
Recycle campaign: Collect 10 Alluskin bottles, send them back to us and get a 15% discount!