This Alluskin Barrier Cream (also known as ABC) is a potent moisturizer that has a gel-cream consistency. Powered with 1% niacinamide, the triad of skin barrier lipids, and vitamin E, ABC is perfect to repair your damaged skin barrier, protect your skin from environmental damage, and offers anti-ageing benefits.
It's good for whom?
- Gentle on dry and sensitive skin
- Lightweight on oily and acne-prone skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Irritated skin
- Flaky skin
How it can help you?
How does it work?
- Helps to repair your damaged skin barrier due to environmental stressors
- Helps to lock and prevent the loss of your skin moisture
- Soothes your irritated or sensitized skin
- Minimizes pores appearance
- Provides anti-aging benefits to slow down skin’s aging process
- Jojoba oil: High content of wax esters makes jojoba oil a good repair option for skin barrier.
- 1% Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin b3 or nicotinamide, that has soothing and healing properties. It helps to increase the production of ceramide.
- Ceramide 3: Also known as ceramide NP. It holds your skin together by forming a protective layer that helps to minimize moisture loss and create a barrier from the entry of harmful substances.
- Vitamin E: Fat-soluble anti-oxidant that’s synthesized by plants. Acts as a free-radical scavenger, thus protecting problems caused by solar radiation.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide 3, Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Maltodextrin, Phytosterols, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol
How to use it?
- STEP 1: Use ABC after cleansing, toning, and applying your favourite serum.
- STEP 2: Pump 1 pea-size ABC. 1 pea-size is enough.
- STEP 3: Massage gently all over your face until it is fully absorbed.
Pro Tips: If you have dry to extra dry skin, use 2 pea-size of ABC or 2 layers of ABC.
- Kindly do a skin patch test 24 - 48 hours before use.
KKM NOT: NOT200700493K
Recycle campaign: Collect 10 Alluskin bottles, send them back to us and get a 15% discount!