The 3X White serum is formulated with 3 powerful whitening actives, which are Arbutin, Niacinamide, and Glutathione, all at optimal concentrations combined to give you maximum and effective results. Rich with Provitamin B5 and Hyaluronic Acid to enhance skin moisture repair and product absorption. Ideal for Asian skin, the serum is light, quickly absorbed, and non-greasy.
It's good for whom?
- Ideal for all skin type
- Dark spots
- Dark acne scars
- Uneven skin tone
How it can help you?
How does it work?
- Lightens dark spots
- Improves uneven skin complexion
- Fades acne scars appearances (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation – PIH).
- 2% Arbutin: Skin brightener that derives from bearberry plant to help in lightening dark spots and pigmentation.
- 5% Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin b3 or nicotinamide, that has soothing and heal
- 1% Glutathione: Powerful anti-oxidant ingredient that consists of cysteine, glycine, and glutamate. It provides a skin brightener effect while improving skin texture and elasticity.
Aqua, Glycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Arbutin, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Octanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glutathione, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Provitamin B5, Acetyl Tyrosine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Seed Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hydroxyacetophenone, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfite.
How to use it?
- Apply to the whole face using the dropper and gently dap until fully absorbed. Use both morning and night before moisturizer. Use sun protection in the morning.
- Kindly do a skin patch test 24 - 48 hours before use.
- Citric Acid in this product acts as a pH buffer.
KKM NOT: NOT200500027K
Excellent result! I have used 3 bottles n it certainly lightened the dark spots. Am recommending it for friends too.
I purchased 2 APC105 for my mom too!