This retexturizing liquid exfoliator will help your skin to reveal a youthful glow, lessen uneven skin texture and helps with skin discolouration with regular use.
It's good for whom?
- Bumpy congested
- Dull skin
- Tiny bumps
- Rough skin texture
How it can help you?
- Pore Care
How does it work?
- Helps to get rid of active acne
- Helps to get rid of tiny bumps, whiteheads, and blackheads
- Gently exfoliates your skin to restore clarity and improve uneven textures for smoother skin
- Fades your dark acne scars
- Regulates your sebum production while maintaining skin hydration
- Soothes your irritated or sensitized skin
- 5% Lactic Acid: Exfoliates dead skin gently while maintaining the natural moisture level for cellular turnover.
- 0.5% Salicylic Acid: An oil-soluble keratolytic agent that penetrates deep into the pores to detoxify and reduce sebum secretion.
- Jasmine Flower Extract: Rich in jasmonic acid inspired by secreted by the jasmine flower with help to activate the defence mechanism, help to visibly reduce fine lines and improves skin's elasticity.
- Green Tea Extract: The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, and show significant promise for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): A water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in the skin to help visibly improve enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, and a weakened barrier.
- Centella Asiatica: It is shown to have potent antioxidant properties and to be a rich source of amino acids, and there’s additional research showing that it’s a good hydrating ingredient to soothe upset or compromised skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: IIt contains abundant amounts of antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and has anti-inflammatory properties to calm reactive skin types.
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 42090.
How to use it?
- STEP 1: Use after cleansing.
- STEP 2: Generously soak a cotton pad with the treatment toner and swipe evenly on the whole face or on areas of concern only.
- STEP 3: Continue with your next routine.
- Kindly do a skin patch test 24 - 48 hours before use.
- Use 2-4 times a week, not more than once a day to prevent over-exfoliation.
- This product contains AHA that can increase the susceptibility to UV rays. Thus, use sunscreen on daily basis.
- Be careful if you want to use this with other products that contain AHA/BHA.
KKM NOT: NOT191002198K
I use this product to fade my acne scars and even out my skin barrier and tiny bumps. This product does what it claims to do. And I am satisfied. I use this 2-3 times a week. I use niacinamide gel in the morning before sunscreen, and emollient-type moisturiser at night to prevent dryness.
Considering the frequency of my usage, it doesn't address my blackhead problem as much. However, I see its effects when I use it after using a clay mask to deep clean my face 1-2 times a week.
I still have half a bottle of the 150ml product I used since January. Such a lasting product. I will repurchase as required. In any case, this product is effective as what it claims!
I'm very satisfied with apc.