4 variants of sunscreen available in the market.
The sunscreen industry has been evolved. Starting from sunscreen made only for the beach to the water-resistant one. And today, sunscreen has many variants in the market. You can find them in multiple versions and choose according to your preference. Let's learn 4 variants of sunscreen that are available in the market.
Spray sunscreens are made using a lighter formula to not feel heavy and sticky on your skin like some sunscreen lotions can. Overall, people choose this variant because of its convenience and easy application. You need to be careful if you are using spray sunscreen. Avoid spraying directly to the eyes, nose and mouth.
Suggestions of spray sunscreen:
1. Clinelle UV Defense Ultra Protection Mist Spray
2. La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 50 Anti-Shine Invisible Fresh Mist Sunscreen
Lotion sunscreens are in the form of light cream. Most of the time, this type of sunscreen is creamier ad has a hydrating and moisturising effect. It is great for dry skin.
Suggestions of lotion sunscreen:
1. Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 PA++++
2. Murad City Skin Age Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 | PA++++
If you want an effortless application and the convenience of bringing your sunscreen anywhere, stick sunscreen might be for you. It offers a lightweight finishing. It is less messy to apply. Sunscreen sticks are advantageous because they're easy to use on small, targeted areas such as the eye region.
Suggestions of stick sunscreen:
1. Shiseido Clear Suncare Stick SPF 50+ PA++++
2. Supergoop Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF50
If you have acne-prone and oily skin, gel sunscreen is a great choice. All skin types can also use it. Once used, your skin will not feel sticky. You can layer your gel sunscreen without having to worry about the white cast.
Suggestions of gel sunscreen:
1. Heliocare 360 Water Gel Sunscreen Protector Solar
2. Glossier Invisible Shield Daily Sunscreen
Ours? Coming soon on January 2022.
Other sunscreen-related reading materials for you: